– On the Website
– On any of our social media platforms
– In electronic communications, such as e-mail and any other messages, between you and the T.W. for Oklahoma campaign.
– Through any third party application by which you access data on this Website
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified, such as name, likeness, postal address, e-mail address, social media usernames and/or accounts, and/or telephone number (“Personal Information”)
– About your voting history, beliefs, and opinions relating to candidates and public policy issues (“Political Information”)
– That you make available on social media platforms “Social Media Information”)
– About your voting history, including where you are registered to vote, when you vote, and other information about elections in which you have voted (“Voting Information”)
– About candidates, committees, and causes to which you have contributed, including the dates and amounts of your contributions (“Contribution Information”)
– That is about you but individually does not identify you
– About your computer, phone, or tablet; internet connection and IP address; operating system; browser; and usage details (“Device Information”)We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us or an affiliate, interact directly with us or an affiliate, engage with us or an affiliate on social media, or provide it to a candidate or committee with whom we interact directly or indirectly.
– Indirectly when you make it publicly available, such as via social media; making a contribution to a candidate or committee that is publicly reportable; or take any other action where the information you provide is available to third parties.
– Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
– From third parties, including our service providers, contractors, and affiliates
– Develop and improve, independently or in collaboration with others, data and analysis of data used by us, including analysis regarding your interests.
– Improve the services we provide to you and others
– Facilitate political communications
– Facilitate marketing communications
– Comply with campaign finance laws and other local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations
– Recognize you when you return to the Website
– Carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements to which we are a party
Notify you about any changes to how we interact with you
– Take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
– For any other purpose permitted by law or, if required by an applicable law, rule, or regulation, with your consent
We may disclose anonymized, aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information, Political Information, Social Media Information, Voting Information, Contribution Information, and Device Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
– To our affiliates
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our ventures, including for meaningful consideration
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, and to satisfy our reporting requirements under applicable campaign finance laws
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our stakeholders or any other individual or entity
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]